Thursday, August 27, 2009

Some other cards I have made









While I was looking for cards to post for Your Next Stamp's Design team call, I had a hard time choosing. Here are some of the cards I didn't choose.





I hope to be back tomorrow with some more new projects to show you and a few more challenge entries. This week has been long, yet exciting. Got some much awaited, but totally shocking family news, started back to school, stopped drinking caffeine. Wow! TGIF tomorrow! Off to bed am I!




2 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle, thanks for sing happy birthday to me on my blog lol :) thanks also for post my blog candy on your sire, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just looked around your blog and your work is fabulous! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)