Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Caardvarks Sketchfest Tuesday and MMSC19



Here is today's card for Caardvark's Sketchfest. 3 days - 3 cards, so far so good! I used some of my Sizzix Little Sizzles paper that I have had forever! It is based on the sketch below.



CARD 2:


The second card I made tonight is for Midnight Madness Week #19. I love snowflakes and have had these stamps forever, too and had yet to use them. I also love snowmen. I don't like cold snowy weather though! Although I still think I am lucky to be able to experience all 4 seasons in their glory! It's been a weird year here weatherwise though! The card was based on this sketch:




4 comments:

  1. Love the combination of butterflies and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well a BIG WELCOME to our challenges. It is so nice to meet others that love card making. Your card is just adorable and like snowflakes, handmade card are "no two alike' :) Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week. If you find the time, please stop back by and check out the Mid Week Midnight Madness “Wood Paper” Tutorial :) and then the “BIG” give away announcement next Monday.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Big welcome to Midnight Madness Challenge, Michelle! I like how you put the snowflakes, no 2 are alike, makes for uniqueness! I like snowmen too :) Thank you for taking some time to play with us and please do stop by to see the tutorial, see you next week, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Midnight Madness! I love all your snowflakes! It will be here before we know it! Thank you for joining us this week! I hope to see you again next week!

    Sue
    MMDT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)