Monday, September 21, 2009

The Cuttlebug Spot and 365 Cards



Finally, I have gotten back to where I started all this blog hopping and creating up a storm - 365 Cards. This card was made using inks in the color scheme for Day 205. I love all the fall colors. They remind me of cool crisp days, apple orchards, pumpkin carving, and leaves changing colors. I am so lucky (remind me of this in January) to live in a place where I can experience all of the seasons in their differences.

This card was also made for The Cuttlebug Spot. I used my inks in an embossing folder and got this great effect. Although I don't like cleaning my embossing folder afterwards (and I guess I don't really like cleaning my stamps either, although don't worry I do clean my stamps)it gives a GREAT effect. i will be doing this more often. Thanks The Cuttlebug Spot for reminding me of this cool way to use my folders! The Cuttlebug Spot is also celebrating their 1 Year Anniversary and are having all kinds of giveaways, be sure to stop by!

3 comments:

  1. what a cute imiage! and that is the perfect cb folder :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous job on the color challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I love that technique with the EFs but I hate to clean mine too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)