Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh my! Sketchfest Wednesday

So, I fell asleep after supper and just woke up 11:45 p.m. my time. I ws thinking Oh my gosh!! I didn't get my card done yet - oh no! I hurried down to my craft space, reread the entry directions for Sketchfest Week at Caardvarks and took a deep breath. Yousee, I thought the card was due at midnight my time. Nto only is it not midnight my time, it isn't midnight PST (2 a.m. my time). I have until 9 a.m. my time. Ok - I'm fine, have plenty of time :) Anyway, after much excitement (only I was excited unecessarily), here is my card based on Heidi Van Laar's sketch for today(Wednesday) at Sketchfest.



For my card, I used some paper I just received today from Pam at 365 cards. I won her Blogoversary candy and will post about that next! Thanks, Pam! It is from the sassafrass wee bundle "sunshine lollipops". Cute papers!!! I also had some stickers in my prize that matched. The background paper is from my Little Sizzles pad that I am finally starting to use! The "thank you" is from a from Fiskars acrylic stamp set that I bought at our annual public television auction. I am addicted to it when it is on. I sit in front of the TV and watch all of the things they are auctioning off and every once in awhile I bid on something. I will have o remember to scrap/make cards while watching next year. Although, that may not be possible as I will have a new baby in the house.



3 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)