Friday, October 16, 2009

FFF at Unity

Here it is Friday again! Wow, I was thinking this week was going really slow - but here we are. I am going to show you a few cards I made when I received my first batch of Unity stamps. yesterday I played Inspirational Bingo with Unity, my first time. That was fun. The end was quite exciting! Congrats Rona and Michelle!! Who else played? These cards are fairly simple, but I love the colors. The tree card has a slide out pocket card whih was fun to make. Have a great Friday and weekend everyone!!





28 comments:

  1. cute work. love the ribbons you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Very pretty! I love that pink and black card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards Michelle! I really like that paper with the Joy tree image...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle what neat cool work you done on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Michelle...You have been a busy girl!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the texture on the Birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cards! Nothing like new Unity! I particularly love the black/pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  9. great cards! I love the way the ribbon is on the third one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello
    you have stuffed going on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! Love the ribbon accent around the JOY card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Great cards! LOVE the way you did the ribbon on the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pink and black! The threaded ribbon looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)