Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm late! I'm late! For a very important FWF!

Finally, here is my post for Unity's FWF! If you are here, you probably didn't even know it was late, but it was. I have a few things to share today. My baby is 5 weeks old today - wow how time flies. Last time I shared a page I made about her. I made that page into a 2 page layout including her great big brother. I added one little embellishment of ribbon and brad to her page and tied the two in together. I used the Playing card alphabet, "Cute" stamp from Garden Variety, heart stamp and Capture the moments.... from Life's Little Moments(ippity). I love how the layout turned out and will be entering it into my LSS's monthly layout contest. Wish me luck!








My second project (in progress) consists of many thank you cards I have to get out for all of the baby gifts we have received in the past few weeks. I love the CAS style I used with a simple thanks and an image that represents baby or life with baby. Hope you like them.











Have a great Memorial Day weekend.I am off to some graduation parties, a soccer game, and Breakfast on the Farm this weekend. Hopefully I will get my graduation wallet books done to share with you next week! Until next time, I hope you have wonderful things happen in your lives and that you enjoy all the special people in your lives!



See more great projects today at the Unity blog!

6 comments:

  1. Cute page and cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects!!You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got 10 free scrapbooking layouts. Excellent Scrapbooking resources

    http://creek-corner.blogspot.com/2010/05/art-of-scrapbooking.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, love all the blocks of color and patterns you used on your LO's...these are wonderful! Your cards are fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)