Monday, March 5, 2012

It has been a long time!

I knew it had been a long time since my last post, but I had no idea how long. It is crazy how busy life gets sometimes. October 29, 2010-My baby girl was 6 months old. She is now almost 2. I was preparing for the selection of my 20 new travelers to Costa Rica. These students and I have now traveled to Costa Rica and been back to the U.S. for almost 7 months. My son was starting his first grade year. He is now 2/3 finished with his 2nd grade year. I'm glad to be back. I have so much to show you that I have done over the past year+. I am excited to continue crafting and to show you what I accomplish. I love mixing new techiniques with old ones. I love getting ideas from people and tweaking them to fit my style and my personality. I love to craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)