Friday, March 9, 2012

Unity FWF

Hi again everyone! My mom received a Kindle Fire for Christmas and has yet to use it. I have promised her that I will help her set it up in the next few days. I received one for my birthday and absolutely love it. The first thing I had to do was get a cover for it. I found a great deal at a local store for mine and when I went back to get her one, they only had a boring tan one - so I got it for her and spiffed it up. I took some of my favorite Unity stamp sayings that I thought she'd enjoy, images of some of her favorite things and this is what happened.

The front:


The back:


My favorite part is "The End" :)

Go to the Unity blog to see more great projects! Unity has some great new stamps, too. I love Unity!

8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea Michelle. I love the stamps you have used and I am sure that your mom would be so happy that you gave her something very special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great cover for your mom's toy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat idea. I hope your mom enjoys it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever idea! I'm sure she will love having a personalized cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So unique and creative!!! She is going to love this one of a kind cover!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)