Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Play Date Cafe Challenge #137 A Splash of Blue


Here is my second entry for the Play Date Cafe's Challenge #137 which follows this photo story.



I had a lot of fun with these colors despite my troubles earlier today :) I actually made this sympathy card first. I still love the tearing paper, masking card, and inking up just that part of the card look. It is so striking to me. I changed it up a bit by adding some more tearing and distressing. I love butterflies and this card was a lot of fun to make. And if you are wondering....I still have to work on my craft room. :) Have a great day!! Can't wait to see the next challenge at Play Date Cafe!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)