Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The PDCC #141 - soft colors

Hi all! The first card I made for The Playdate Cafe Challenege uses a technique I saw on a few different posts this week - to use the leftover part of a cutout shape as a frame and to use chalk to color it in. As soon as I saw the color story with the dress and the colors for this week - I knew that I wanted to use that frame in the shape of a dress. I used my Cricut to cut it out and used 4 colors close to the shades needed to create my dress. I hope you like it.



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and unique creation, Michelle! Such a great technique! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft watercolour effect on your card

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely project! So soft and girly! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)