Friday, March 1, 2013

Unity Friday!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!

Happy weekend, all!! Here is my latest creation with Unity stamps.



I am entering into the sketch challenge. I was actually able to spend some time scrapping with the girls on Saturday. I'm glad I was able to finally get together with them and was able to get so much done. 3 layouts and a bunch of cards. yay! My camera is acting up, unfortunately. It keeps puting a shadow on the right side of every pic. I have been trying to take the pics a bit off center so I can crop the shadow out....but it is getting to be a pain. Camera shopping in the future, perhaps???? We will see. Don't forget to check out all of the Friends with Flair entries and the Unity challenge entries. You can enter, too. I hope you all have a great weekend! Here are some close ups, too.







17 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout! I love all the texture behind the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout, beautiful colours and photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohooo beautiful layout Michelle and meaningful sentiments!! Cameras can be a pain but to start with I thought how did you make that lovely light in the corner..till I read on...I kinda liked it on this one,lol.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is stunning! LOVE your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to make the cameras fault into something so flattering! Great camo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your lo,is soo fantastic,luv colours and picture..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Tracy on the lighting. It works well for your lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Artistic lo with neat backgrounds in there. Sweet picture too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun layout and cute picture! Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This layout is pretty much perfect. Sweet little photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic job on your layout and getting some crafting done

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layout! Thanks for playing in the Unity Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love how you made your flag. what a great layout. thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous layout! Love the colors and the stamping layers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)