Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A long time coming.....

I can't believe it has been so long since I blogged. Well actually if I really think about it, it makes perfect sense. I have been to Costa Rica on an exchange trip and back since my last post. I have been spending quality time with my family for the past few weeks. I was away from them for 2 weeks. I had a good time, traveled with great high school kids, visited beautiful lush, tropical places, ate fabulous food, and spent time with friends, but I missed my family! We have been catching up and just enjoying some activities together.

In the past week, I have been catching up on a little bit of crafting. Hopefully I will get some more time in before school starts in a couple of weeks. This card uses Unity stamps of course and is one of the cards that I entered for the itty bitty challenge this week on Unity's Show and Tell Facebook page. I am also entering it for the Unity {be inspired} challenge. This one uses the card sketch.



Choose to be happy today! Have a great one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my creations! Won't you consider following me? Have a great day! :)